- Charge your Zune device and sync your collection
- Works as a replacement cable or as a spare
- Caps for connectors protect cable and other contents you may keep in your accessory bag
- Requires USB connection
- Works with all Zune types
- It works with all Zune types
- It requires USB connection
- It works as a replacement cable or as a spare
- You can charge your Zune device and sync your collection
- It has caps for connectors to protect cable and other contents you may keep in your accessory bag
The Zune Sync Cable connects your Zune to your computer or to the Zune AC Adapter (sold separately) so you can sync or charge your device at home or while visiting friends. Built to provide maximum performance, the 4-foot-long Sync Cable offers just enough flexibility without wasting space. If you get a second Sync Cable, you can leave one at home and take the other one with you when you travel.Amazon.com
Charge your Zune device and sync your collection with the Zune Sync Cable. This cable can be used as a replacement if you've lost the sync cable that came with your device, or it can function as a spare. For those on the go, caps are provided to protect the connectors from other contents in your bag.
What's in the Box:
Sync cable, connector caps, product quick start guide, product manual.