World of warcraft account on forums?
why is it that I can log in to my WoW account, but I can't enter my username and password into the WoW forums ? ( I currently do not have a subscribed account, I'm trying to get ahold of an old buddy)
And secondly How do you private message someone when logged into an account? on almost every mmo website you can pm your friends, how do you do it on WoW without being in game.?
You can only pm a friend once you are subscribed and to do that click on your friends name it should come up pink if it does that mean your speaking privately and a other way is to press “r” on your key board then it should do the same
If my world of warcraft account is banned from the forums, would I be able to post on the forums if?
I merged it with battle.net?
World of Warcraft forum signature?
What is a website where i can make a forum signature for world of warcraft. i'm not looking for the ones where you just put in stats and it displays them with a picture of your class or something, i'm looking for the ones where you actually create your character in a pose or something, with maybe some art behind him.
No that's now what i wanted..
You can try…
Why won't World of Warcraft let me log in?
I logged out earlier today and when i tried to log back in it would connect but not go past that. This had happened before so i clicked cancel and it let me choose a realm but when i chose my realm it said Blizzard Error and shut down. I tried to visit the Blizzard forums for world of warcraft but my internet won't load the pages no matter how much time i give them (same goes for battle.net). I know i converted to battle.net before the switch and my browser will open any other websites aside from those directly supported by blizzard so what's going on. And how am i suppose to fix it if i can't get tech support from the damn company.
Some of my guildies grabbed some info for me so i can share it but none of it has worked for me so far.
Windows Vista and 7 Users: Windows Vista and 7 require that you run the command prompt (DOS shell) in Administrator Mode to perform these functions. To start the DOS shell in admin mode:
– Go to Start/Programs/Accessories and locate the “Command Prompt” shortcut.
– Right click Command Prompt shortcut and select “Run as Administrator” from the drop down menu.
– Continue with the Windows XP/2000/98 directions below at step 2.
– Type: “ipconfig /release” (without quotation marks) in the DOS window.
– Wait a few seconds for a reply that the IP address has been released.
– Type: “ipconfig /renew” (without quotation marks) in the DOS window.
– Wait a few seconds for a reply that the IP address has been re-established.
– Type: “ipconfig /flushdns” (without quotation marks) in the DOS window.
– Close the DOS window and attempt to make a connection.
Same thing happened to me. Now that I know it is happening to other people and not just me, i'm guessing blizzard is just having server issues. Hopefully they will have everything back to normal soon.
What is the largest forum on WoW (World of Warcraft)?
Can somebody send me the link?
I'm guessing the forums that are actually on the website. Go to the main website and click on their forums
Powered by Yahoo! Answers